Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cute project for school




My oldest son came home on Friday with the cutest project for preschool. He was chosen to bring home the class pet, "Buscuit". ( a stuffed animal) You keep the dog all weekend and journal what you did and take pictures. When you return to school on Monday you bring the doggie back with your journal and tell the class what you did with him all weekend. It is so cute. Let me tell you when my son came out of his classroom on Friday you would have thought he won the lottery. It worked out perfect too because we were going to the vet that day with our dog so we had the vet take pictures with the stuffed animal, it was perfect. We had a great weekend putting this project together and I am so glad that my son thought it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea. I bet the parents appreciate that it's not a real puppy. My niece and nephew have a class bunny that they will bring home one weekend but he's real.

    ReplyDelete