Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to School


Is summer over, is it really over? I just cant believe it! This summer has gone by so fast. This is the first time that I have not wanted school to start. I feel sad to know that on Wednesday my boys will be back to preschool. We had such a great summer and had so much fun! I never thought I would be that mom to not want her kids to go back to school, but here I am. I dont want to stop our pajama days or our morning trips to the park. They will be going to preschool three days a week this year. Tomorrow we will spend the day getting their backpacks ready and picking out their first day of school outfits.
We had a great weekend. We went down to my parents river house and enjoyed spending time on the water. The boys had a blast and it was a great way to end our summer.
I hope that everyone has a great first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment