Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Week Without the computer!

Will I make it?! HA! I can remember only about 11 years ago when I never ever got on a computer unless I was typing a report or doing some school research. Now I facebook, myspace, blog, e-mail, etc. I have spent the week packing and getting our family ready for a much needed family beach trip. We are heading to Myrtle Beach. This was definitely a last minute trip but everything in our lives lately has been a last minute change. After the failed adoption my husband said to me, "we need to get away." I think it will be great for us not to have the internet 24 hours a day. It will just be us, the four of us. We all need a mind release, a sense of relaxation. We will be leaving tomorrow for my mom's house, then Friday we are heading to Scott's aunt's house, and Saturday we are beach bound. Personally Saturday cant come soon enough. See you bloggers in a week!

1 comment: