Sunday, August 16, 2009

We are Home!



Well we have returned from our much needed vacation at the beach. What an incredible week it was. We spent the week completely relaxed and not thinking or talking about adoption every 5 seconds. Of course did it completely leave my mind.....no......but it was still a good break. I would catch myself thinking that we would have had 3 children at the beach this year but I would push it out of my mind. I sat on the beach many times and watched my boys playing in the water and thinking that I was so blessed. Life is really beautiful and I wanted to take in every minute of every day watching my boys play in the water and in the sand. It was awesome. I didnt want to leave! But back to the daily grind we go. I stepped on the scale today and yes I gained 2 pounds....I know 2 pounds doesnt sound much but it is a pretty good amount for me. But I have to admit something.......IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment