Friday, July 31, 2009

A week today

I woke up today and immediately thought of baby girl. She is one week today. I had been doing great all week, I wasnt thinking about her every 5 seconds, I wasnt closing my eyes and seeing her face. But today the feelings came flooding back. What is she doing today? How much does she weigh? How is she sleeping? I cant help but think about what we would be doing today if we had been able to take her home. But as I have done since we left the hospital last Saturday, I must pick myself up and keep busy. Today I will jam pack my day with cleaning, going to the gym, taking my oldest to football camp, and going to a friends house tonight for dinner. The good thing is that last night my husband and I booked our week trip to the beach. We leave one week from tomorrow. I am so excited to go and spend some quality time with the family. Hopefully after another week of healing I will be in a better frame of mind even more than I am after one week. I never thought I would miss someone so much that I only spent 24 hours with.

No comments:

Post a Comment