Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our 4th of July


It has been awhile since I have blogged. I thought I would write and show some pics of our 4th of July. We had a nice quiet 4th, but missing Scott tremendously. We went to my parents house and stayed on the river which is always nice. We feasted on crabs, ribs, pasta salad, potatoe salad, and lots of desserts!
We also ventured out to Williamsburg. Great place to visit if you are looking for a fun day with the family. We went to Colonial Williamsburg and walked around. We also went to Yankee Candle which is the biggest yankee candle I have ever seen! The kids were amazed and didnt want to leave. Never thought I would take my children to a candle store and they wouldnt want to leave. We had a nice time together.
I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment