Saturday, April 18, 2009

The weekend

I am a huge fan of the weekend! I am sure most of you are thinking- well of course! We all are huge fans. But I am truly blessed to be able to stay home 24/7 with my two incredible boys and when Friday rolls around I get so excited that the weekend is here. I love having my husband home on the weekends. I usually get up on Saturday morning and make cinnamon rolls for the family or special pancakes. When the weather is cold outside we usually lay around most of the weekend and watch movies but when the weather is warm out we spend most of our time out doors. Today the weather was 75 degrees, PERFECT! We went to lunch, went to a children's festival, went to the park, went to Target, and came home to relax for a bit only to get back in the car and head to dinner. We are suckers for eating out on the weekends. We love enjoying a good hamburger or sub so we usually hit up Firehouse Subs or Red Robin. Of course our normal hang out is Hard Times- they know us by our first names there on the weekend! So sad! HA!
Tomorrow brings another busy day. We must pack Scott for his trip which I am not looking forward to and hopefully head back outside to enjoy the weather. I can honestly say that I love being with all my boys on the weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment