Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busch Gardens



Amusement Parks are so much fun! We went to Busch Gardens in Va last week and had a great time. This is the second trip to this amusement park in 3 weeks but hey I bought a fun card and we can go as many times as we want until Sept. you better believe we are going A LOT! We started the day at 10Am when the park opened. The boys made it until about 3:30 which is actually a little bit longer than last time. They get so tired and try to fight sleep just so they can go on the next ride. Busch Gardens is a great park- clean and everyone is very friendly. If you havent been to visit- GO! They have a great little Elmo park that the kids love. The characters come out and sing and then take pictures with the kids. Their is also the Land of the Dragons with lots of neat tunnels and bridges for kids.
We are definitly staying busy while the weather continues to heat up. This is my favorite time of year! I just love getting the kids outside and doing fun activities!

1 comment:

  1. Windsor-

    I can't find your email, but I wanted to tell you that VOH called us today about the blog post. Email me if you can! Brea

    ReplyDelete