Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bad Blogger


I have been so bad at blogging. I have a hard enough time getting on the internet now with three littles ones. Reagan is doing great and growing so fast. We have had a busy few weeks. I look forward to seeing her weight this week at the doctor.
Halloween started out good. The kids looked adorable. By the end of the night we had two very sick little boys. Come Sunday morning we had two high fevers and my husband took the boys to the hospital. Pretty sure they have H1N1 but they wouldnt test them for it. They just put them on tamaflu and sent them home. We are now trying to keep germs away from reagan so the boys are secluded to their rooms and I am keeping Reagan away from them completely. That is the last thing we need is her getting sick. So now to keep momma and daddy healthy as well!
Hopefully I can update more often, especially now that we are all homebound and resting as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to see an update. I'm sure you are busy and I know the feeling. I hope the boys are feeling better and Reagan is so precious. I'm extremely happy for your family. What a blessing.
    Carol (H2H family)
    Mom to Kaden and Madison (H2H)
    Christy and Lauren (bio)

    ReplyDelete