Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My baby turns 4 on May 25th







As May 25th approaches I remember where I was and what I was doing 4 years ago. I was impatiently waiting the arrival of my first son- William. I was on bedrest with William for about 2 months because he really wanted to come early. So I laid around and let him cook as long as he could. He tried to come on May 24th while Scott and I were watching American Idol! My water broke - but not enough for me to know that William was trying to make an appearance. I went to the doctor the next day only to find out yes my water had broke and I was off to the hospital! That evening William was born via C-section. And he was perfect! I remembering being so scared and then when they brought him over to me and I looked at his face it was love at first sight! I had never seen anything as perfect as him! At that moment I knew what people had been talking about- that love you feel for your child when you first see them. William is an incredible little man! He is just like his dad- a great sense of humor, handsome, loving, and compassionate. He makes me laugh everyday. Someone told me that a son's love is like nothing else and I definitely know what they mean.

Happy Birthday William, I love you always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment