Friday, October 9, 2009

In Arizona with Reagan


Sorry I havent updated you. Things have been crazy and I have had limited internet. This whole situation happened so quick, the way I like it! Last Wednesday we got a call from our agency letting us know about a little girl born early at 32 weeks gestation. She was doing well, are we interested? OF COURSE! By Thursday we got the news that the birth mom and dad signed papers that evening and we were on a plane the next morning. We arrived in Arizona around 2:00 or so and went straight to the hospital to meet Reagan. She was perfect. She was still on a feeding tube but improving everyday. We signed the papers that night and spent the next 5 days going back and forth to the hospital. After all love heals right? Soon enough the feeding tube came out, she was eating on her own, and the doctor came in on Tuesday to let us know they were discharging her the next day! Holy Moly! I wasnt expecting that! So here we are staying at Ronald McDonald House, which has been a huge blessing. She is growing like a week and just as cute as a button. She weighed 4 lbs. 13 oz. yesterday. We are heading back to the doc today. I am madly in love and now just cant wait to get her home to see her brothers. I miss my boys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment