Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tis the season for birthdays and graduations!




What a busy week it has been. My youngest sister graduated from high school yesterday and my baby turns 3 tomorrow! So exciting. I watched my sister get her diploma yesterday thinking that time flies so quickly. I cant even imagine watching my children getting their diploma! It seems so far away right now but yet the past 3 years of my son's life has gone by so quickly! Does that mean it only speads up even more!


I dont want to rush a thing and enjoy every single minute I have with my children. The picture above is my youngest Lucas minutes after he was born. He was 3 weeks early as was my first son. He also tried to come early so I was on bedrest for awhile waiting for him to enter the world. He is an incredible human being. He is my cuddler, he always tells me that I am his best buddy. He has a temper but does get over things very quickly. He has a quick sense of humor and makes me laugh everyday. I love him more than words can explain and I am so glad that he is in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment